Friday, March 9, 2007

FIRST 10K IN MARCH AND LANCE ARMSTRONG

I was a bit energetic and still am this morning so I did a longer run which is the longest in March so far, 10K. At the end of the run, Lance Armstrong congratulated me for BURNING A SERIOUS AMOUNT OF CALORIES. Yeaa... got to hear his voice clearly. All this time I ignored all the congratulatory messages from some big names in sports. Only after Murabiyyah highlighted this that I began to pay more attention. Typical of me, just like listening to music, I never really pay attention to the lyrics. The following chart summarises this morning's run.


The following chart shows my goal update. As of today, I am 4K behind my target and I have 16 days left.......


My wife didn't do any exercises today because she got to go to her school for the first parent-teacher meeting. She was quite upset this morning for missing her exercise. On top of that, after today's Friday prayer, there will be a function to attend to.... pity her.

4 comments:

Reza Faizal said...

10KM in less than 1 hour.... amazing!!!

Murabiyyah said...

wowie!! that's excellent!! well done adidarwish!Your performance has been on a high these days!

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

RF.... your time will come... just keep on running....

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Murabiyyah.... not these past few days... tiring these past few days... but somehow, I was quite energetic today... that's why I was able to run longer than I thought I could do today