Saturday, March 24, 2007

MISSION ACHIEVED!

Today, I only have to run 7K to complete my mission to run 140K in four weeks time. It was a comfortable run and I managed to clock a record time for a 7K run (36mins 52secs) at a fast average pace of 5mins 14secs per kilometer. For today's run, I started at a speed of 10.7K/hr and ended it with a sprint at 12.5K/hr. The following chart summarises the run.


















The following chart shows that I have achieved my goal to run 140K in four weeks time.


















Apart from achieving this mission, I also achieved my other goal to shed 3kg during this 10 days school term holiday. Yep.... I managed to shed these extra kilos in 9 days. So I am back to 80kg. This mean that I have to shed 5kg more in order to achieve a healthy BMI. This will be my next mission!!

What did I do to lose these extra 3kg?

  • Stay away from junk food
  • Stop eating after 6pm
  • Running
Yep.... all the hard ways! But its worth it!!!

6 comments:

Reza Faizal said...

Congratulation!!!! You the man!

Muslimah Melayu said...

WOW! WELL DONE!!

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

RF... thanks.... for the next challenge, I will have to reduce it to 120K coz' of the work load.. he he

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

MM.... thanks... u should also start running... he he

Murabiyyah said...

Congratulations on your accomplished missions! That's like 5km a day, EVERY DAY!! weehee! well done!

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Thanks Murabiyyah.... April and May will be hectic... dont think I can do it again... may be reduce the next goal to 120K... he he