Wednesday, April 4, 2007

BREAKING THE BARRIER

After more than a year experiencing weight fluctuation (between 80kg to 86kg), finally today I hit the scale at 79kg (with clothes and all). I myself can't see the difference but since last week I managed to fit myself into my old pants. I owe this to my wife for preparing and cooking all the daily tasty and healthy food, to myself for all the consistent workouts, to all the fitness freak bloggers (RF, Murabiyyah and SiRT) for giving me all the motivation (directly or indirectly), and to Oprah's weight loss strategy (that is, to stop having my meals after 6pm). *Insert back patting* (Is this correct Nisah, Toshiden and Maj?)

5 comments:

Murabiyyah said...

WELL DONE!! keep it up.. I'm getting a bit anxious about my weight actually, I dont want to get on the scales yet, stress saja karang! hehe

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Thanks... hopefully the will power will be with me for the rest of my life... I've had it with this weight problem.... I know, I understand... I think the next time I am going to weigh myself will be in many months to come...

Zul-Fadly said...

Congrats Bro. Well done.

I get on the scale nearly after every work out. But I have not been to the gym in 4 days now and I doubt I will have time to go this week.

But I have been running on the road for two days now. The heat is a challenge. But I am loving it, running outdoors hehehehe

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Thanks SiRT.... Yes I miss road running also... Thinking of doing it this Sunday.....

Reza Faizal said...

congratulations.... now let's aim for a 6 pack....