I did another 5K today. Ironically today's run was almost similar like yesterday's run in every aspects. I also used the elliptical machine today for 45 minutes (yesterday, it was only 30 minutes). My wife did her first long run, 7K in 70 minutes. The following chart summarises today's run.
Friday, April 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Congratulations to your wife! yay! hehe
I went to check on my nike+ipod kit today, it's still out of order even though its been nearly a month since I sent it! I only got to use mine for about 6 weeks, how long have you had yours again?
On behalf of the wife, thanks. About the gadget, I have been using it for more than 2 months now.... I am thinking of getting another one just in case......
murabiyyah... did you complain to the boss already?
I've had mine since sept last year, still working fine. You should talk to the boss, he can be a bit difficult most times but just keep asking.
BTW we should have our own nike challenge heheh maybe a group combined distance or something
ask the boss... I normally go to the boss kalau ada problem. I'm thinking of the nike challenge too... got adidarwish and murabiyyah email address already... just waiting for her nike+ipod fix
I hvnt talked to the boss yet, when I went there both the boss and the technician weren't in... I really hope they'll be able to replace it, my patience is running thin!
Post a Comment