Thursday, May 31, 2007

RECUPERATION?... DUHH!!

The PRYNSA-10 project is due to start next week. Yes, next week during the second term school holiday where teachers and students are supposed to recuperate. There goes my time for recuperation. Anyhow, no point complaining here.


4 comments:

Murabiyyah said...

Oh no! I feel your pain! hehehe

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Thanks Murabiyyah... he he... I feel yours too... he he he

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

BTW I must share this with you.... some teachers in MS are given security guard duty every Friday and Sunday just like school hours morning to afternoon.... "cool" right? And one of those lucky teachers is "drum... please" ME.... yes ME... before u say it.... thanks for feeling the pain ... Ha ha ha ... TEACHERS ARE TREATED LIKE ROBOTS.....

Murabiyyah said...

I heard about this from my ex-teacher!! goshhhh...And I thought we had it bad when we learnt that we have to patrol the school once a week for half an hour!

sakittt sakittt hehehe