One post I read recently really touched my heart. It made me question myself - whether or not I am a good father to my children. Have I done enough to them? I can't really answer these questions. I will leave these to my children to decide but so far, I think I have done a good job (this is my opinion - as much as possible, I don't want my children to experience the hardship I used to experience as a child - I don't want to become the PERSON that really gave an impact to what I am now - In a way I thank YOU). But parenting is an acquired skill. I am yet to learn and improve some more as they grow up. Yes, as they grow up I learn more and more new things. And as a teacher, I have the privilege to learn from my own students who are teenagers at their crucial but tender stage of their life.
"..... I FEEL YOUR PAIN, MY HEART GOES FOR YOU....."







4 comments:
Great pics...you are a good dad!
He he.... thanks Jason... I hope so ... I hope so...
I dont know you personally but the fact that you even ask yourself that question and have strived to be one says you are in my book :)
Wow... I take it as a compliment... thanks
Post a Comment