Finally I managed to fix my computer "Print Screen" function. The following chart shows my rank for 5K run amongst Nike+ipod users all over the world. I am currently the 55360th fastest for this distance. The term "Fastest" is such a BIG word. It should be "Slowest".

The following chart shows that I am in rank 3809th for male runners in the 40-44 age group. At least I am within the four digits number.
By the by, starting tomorrow, I should be able to post my running charts again!
Note: The person in the first rank must be running his heart out to do 5K in around 13 minutes!
The following chart shows that I am in rank 3809th for male runners in the 40-44 age group. At least I am within the four digits number.
Note: The person in the first rank must be running his heart out to do 5K in around 13 minutes!


2 comments:
I didnt know there was that function on the nike+ipod website!
5km in 13minutes??? mind boggling!
You got that right... ha ha.... what is he/she?.... must be super fit...
Post a Comment