Thursday, March 27, 2008

KK TRIP 230308 TO 260308


Just came back from KK. Went there on the 23rd of March where we were subjected to lots of "Waiting Games". The flight back to BSB from KK was even worst. It was supposed to be at 5.50pm and was cancelled!!! So we were rescheduled to board the 11.50pm flight. Imagine waiting in the airport for 6 hours!!!

BTW, while in KK we did lots of shoppings. Well at least the kids, the wife and the sister in law. Apart from shopping there were lots of activities involving EATING!!!. Hence the gain in weight (3 solid Kg!!!). One interesting thing was the BIG APPLE donuts. Basically the same one in FUN DONUTS but here in KK it is 24 ringgit Malaysia for a box of 12 donuts!!! And the BIG PLUS is the fact that we did not have to queue to get them. After eating donuts everyday in KK, I don't think I can take another bite..... well at least not here!!! I hate to QUEUE for food....



And the most interesting part of this vacation (more like shopping!!!) was the trip to LOK KAWI WILDLIFE PARK.... Totally awesome!!!


This coming Sunday, I will be off to Penang for a month long course........

0 comments: