Saturday, May 17, 2008

WHAT I DID THIS MORNING?

I was sick and still am since last night.... a very bad flu. I sneeze like there is no tomorrow.... there's not pretty much I can do.... I have to go to school... so went I did. At school, since my students are still having their examination, I continued on with my marking.... finished paper 1 and currently I am "enjoying" myself marking paper 2. While marking my sneezing never seize... getting worse.... in almost one hour time, I almost finished half a box of tissue papers. Some colleagues urged me to go home and have a rest.... But knowing the situation at school right now, I rather stay and disperse my viruses all over the school... LOL.... While marking (and cursing some ridiculous answers).... I gave myself a thought: If I stay, many more teachers and may be students will be sick.... even worst... the whole MS could be affected..... so I packed my things and with a well-rehearsed arguments, I went to the principal's office to ask for her kind permission for me to go home and rest........

(In the office......)
Me: Assalamualakium....... errr.... can I have a minute?
P: Waalaikumsalam.... yes you may (rolling her eyes).....
Me: Errr (scratching my head)..... Its this thing.......
P: Yes.... what thing? (rolling her eyes even more)

(Hey..... eye rolling is my trademark..... right MA5A, 5N, 5O and 5S (2007) students?..... )

Me: Actually I am very sick..... (with the saddest eyes ever....)
P: EmmmmHmmmmm..... (sarcastically........)

(Again.... Being Sarcastic is also my trademark.... HULLO!)

I knew she didn't believe me..... think fast ..... do something..... anything...... HELP...... So I sneezed and sneezed right infront of her for god knows how long....

P: Stop it .... stop it.... enough of this madness.... enough .......

Sneezed more and more.........

P: OK.... go home.... take your leaves .... as long as you like........ only come back when you are well.... hear me.... only when you are well.....

Wooohooo...... I ran around the school.... and somehow sneezing no more......

Colleague: Siap sudah merait ani..... why are you smiling?
Me: Errr .... what?..... he he.... nothing.....

Actually this thing did not happen at all..... It was just my wild imagination... I am sick since last night and to top it up, my students did not perform well in paper 2.... not as well as I want them to be.... I imagine a lot when I am frustrated...... LOL.........

0 comments: