Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CONGRATULATION SCHOLARS!

This morning almost 60 scholarship recipients were celebrated..... Did not get to be there in the hall coz' I was teaching.... Anyhow, many congratulations to the following names......

5S 2007
  • Cristina
  • Sarah
  • Aisah
  • Nadia
  • Zati
  • Syazwana
  • Sulaiman
  • Syarifah
  • Mui'izah
5A 2007
  • Bokhari
  • Ian
  • Cody
  • Sabri
  • Khairi
  • Sin Yi
  • Amy
  • Amal
5N 2007
  • Bazilah
  • Ani Afifah
5O 2007
  • Sil Yin
  • Siti Hazirah
  • Farid
5I 2007 (Taught you guys Chemistry in 2006)
  • Najmi
  • Yee Fah
  • Naveen
  • Afina
  • Syiqin
(There .... I hope I mentioned all of them recipients)

And also the following nice students who I did not teach: Rabi, Haziq, Hafiz, Roland and Maheerah..... (Confused with these Haziq and Hafiz.... one is the one with 10 O levels and the other one is the son of Mr Rabaha.... who ever you are many congratulations just the same)

Good luck to you all there in UK and make Brunei proud of you all in future.....

On other matter:
I seriously am cool about students bringing their phones to school even if it is banned by the school. Seriously do....... in fact I feel that it is a life necessity ..... me myself can't live without it.......

BUT......

Using it for gaming while a lesson is on..... Oh nooooo.... that is already crossing my line...... I don't mind if you want to use it to take pictures of your friends who are doing their presentation in front of the class but using it while I was doing some explanations? That is a big NO.... Kaapeeesssshhhhh....

0 comments: