Friday, July 25, 2008

RUNNING AGAIN

I stopped running many months ago due to spine injury. Currently I am bored with cycling... so just this morning I went to FZ and started to run again... Not a good run but at least good enough after not doing it for many months... In a way cycling helps to improve my stamina and because of this I was able to run non-stop for one hour 10 minutes and with this duration of time I was able to cover a distance of 8K.... (Just for my record: I used to cover a distance of 12 to 13K with the same duration).... NICE TO BE BACK.... Hopefully no injury what so ever will hinder my passion for running......

PS:
For those who keep on reminding me about my weight.... Thank you but its annoying you know... You think I am not aware about it...... Please put it to a STOP.... As if I need to be reminded... At least I am doing something about it though improvement is not shown yet....


0 comments: