Thursday, October 2, 2008

NEW EDITION TO THE "FAMILY"


This afternoon we went to visit a cousin at Tutong and the plan was to drop by ROSE PHOTO STUDIO after that to get a zooming lens for my wife's Nikon D80. The cousin, Hazrin is also into photography. So all we talked about was photography stuffs. From the conversation, I can categorized Hazrin in the HARDCORE class of photography. He knows lots of photography related stuffs. He got to show his Nikon 50mm lens... and its function and effects. Very Impressive man.... so yadayadayadayada... I ended up purchasing myself this "baby" and I am yet to explore it..... BTW the price of cameras and gadgets at this photo shop is impressively lower than in Bandar shop.... So Yum... *wink* *wink*.....

To the wifey.... sabar ah!... your Nikon 50mm lens will be in your hand in two or three weeks times!

MANUFACTURER'S DESCRIPTION:

This is the lightest EF lens of all at a mere 4.6 oz. (130g). Compact and high-performance, standard lens. Its Gaussian optics provide sharp delineation from near to far focusing distances. The color balance is excellent for a standard lens.

0 comments: