Friday, November 28, 2008

GOOGLE IMAGE QUIZ (TAGGED BY MY OTHER HALF)

1. Why do I blog? (At first it was all about my passion for health and fitness)

2. The above is the age of my next birthday.....


3. The above is a place I like to travel......


4. Switzerland is my favourite place..

5. Favourite thing: Running shoes.... any running shoes for that matter....


6. Favourite colors.....


7. The city I lived in.....

8. My nick name.... no, not zero..... NIL (Got zero for my Add Maths in my first test when I was in form 4.... my classmates called me NIL as a result and it sticks with me until now)


9. College Major: Chemistry .... (I love...... )


10. Activity I love.......
11. My bad habit........

12. My hobby..... photography!


13. Wish list no. 1

13. Wish list no. 2

13. Wish list no. 3

0 comments: