I have been gaining weight a lot since after the recent festive season. It is so not cool of me to allow it to happen AGAIN.... My weight has been like a "yo-yo" right after my Uni-time back about 16 years ago. So to combat this problem (I hope this time it is for good).... Since three weeks ago I had started exercising and dieting ... Not that I am a "stranger" when it comes to exercising but for me exercising alone will not work.... so I have to watch my diet as well. So after three weeks I am now down to 88kg from almost 91kg..... 13kg to go............
Here's my exercise regime:
Here's my exercise regime:
- Monday: 2 hours PT session (weight lifting with my personal trainer) followed by one hour cycling class.
- Tuesday: 2 hours PT session followed by one hour cycling class.
- Wednesday: One hour cycling class and one hour treadmill.
- Thursday: 2 hours PT session.
- Friday: One hour cycling class in the morning and another one hour in the afternoon.
- Saturday: Optional - Rest day or One hour cycling and one hour treadmill.
- Sunday: 2 hours PT session and one hour cycling.
My diet?
I can say NORMAL....
I can say NORMAL....
- cutting down my favorite snack, chocolates
- cutting down my rice intake (no rice during lunch and dinner.... but I allow myself rice once in a while for breakfast)
- lots of fruits for snacking
- lots of salad
- lots of whole meal bread and potato dishes to substitute rice
- and most important of all - to watch my portions
I really hate doing this but I have to.... Coz my life goal is to grow old very healthy.....


0 comments:
Post a Comment