Monday, January 5, 2009

I AM HERE TO STAY

The waiting was since August last year. When it comes to "patience".... everybody has their limits..... and I am no exception. The much awaited transfer letter was not there in my letter box at school today. So.... for me enough is enough. So I went to see the principal to talk about my stay in MS.... and at the same time I was also asking for some flexibilities in fetching my children from their schools particularly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. So after some discussion we came to an agreement that during those days I am to be allowed to go out of school at 11.45am but I have to return back to school to make up for the times used in fetching and sending my children from schools and back home.

After much thoughts, I think I am not going to regret this decision. I am very happy to stay in MS.... So peeps... you will be seeing more of me........ WOOOHOOOO!!!

0 comments: