Tuesday, May 12, 2009

14TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

Today is my 14th wedding anniversary. Time surely flies.... As if it was yesterday. How does it feel? Honestly.... I feel like how I felt 14 years ago.... except that my love for my wife grows as time passes-by... I can't begin to imagine living without her.... Any changes? Hmmm .... For what I can recalled, I was never a romantic person... and I think I still am not one romantic person... and I don't think I will ever be... lets keep it that way.... I am glad my significant other understands this....


I saw this on TV just now..... it is an excellent running companion.... Anybody can tell me where I can get this?
On other matter..... I ran 9K in one hour today..... I am repeating this again: I AM VERY VERY GLAD AND HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO RUN AGAIN..... the goal now is to run 10K in one hour... I am very sure I can do this.... wait and see.....

To date my weight is still 86Kg................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! =D

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Thanks