Friday, May 15, 2009

STAR TREK



Went to the Empire Cinema with my wife and the kids to watch Star Trek.... Verdict: Excellent movie..... Can't wait for Transformers 2 and Night at the Museum 2.....

After the movie, we went to Le Stadium to finally celebrate our wedding anniversary ... We had salmon with shrimps, pasta alfredo, lasagna, sumo burger and fish and chips.... that was our first time dining there and I must say the food there is really up to my taste....

This morning I went to FZ for an hour of cycling class.... the plan was to run after the class but then today's cycling class was unusually intense... At the end of the class I was already RUNNING out of energy...

I am counting for the very DAY... I pray Ratni will not have a second thought about coming back to MS......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh. Cikgu Ratni. The class is suffering, I tell you! =X I haven't experienced her teaching YET though.

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Give her time.....