I saw this guy (Wu Chun's cousin - almost the same look as Wu Chun but only bigger and muscular) using this abs-crunching machine since the last school term holidays started. I went to the gym almost every day during the holiday and sometimes twice a day. Every time I was there this particular guy only came for the abs-crunching machine and doing it for one and sometimes two hours. He started with a little bulge (so I noticed...) and after almost three weeks.... viola!!!... no more bulge... Last week I dared myself asking him and he said he has been doing it for almost 6 months and he actually started with a little pot-belly. He got me inspired and for almost one week now, apart from running, spinning, weight-training, abs-blast and fit-ball classes I have also incorporated an hour of crunching using the same machine he uses....

And after almost one week...... here's the result:

I WISH ..... This would be a bonus but a flatter one is what I am aiming for right now.....


0 comments:
Post a Comment