Wednesday, July 29, 2009

INJURY....GAHHHHH!

It happened Sunday.... All because of my stupidity. I was doing my work in front of the computer. I dropped my MP3 player on the floor.... People in their right mind would stand up and pick it up.... its as easy as 1 2 3.... but not me.... leaning side way I was trying to reach it and SNAP.... some muscles around the shoulder blade twisted or what so ever.... it was painful like hell... The pain subsided towards the end of the day though not totally gone.... And again because of my stupidity I joined the spinning RPM launching the next day despite my injury..... and after that it becomes more and more painful and now I have to stop for a while from doing any forms of exercises.... and tomorrow is Badminton tourney at school and I am in the list........ SO TO PLAY OR NOT TO PLAY......

0 comments: