Sunday, August 23, 2009

AS BIOLOGY TUITION

I seriously need to make extra income since the salary increment is not going to materialize any time soon..... so anyone out there if you are looking for AS level Biology tuition for next year, please place your booking right now.....

  • When will it start?: 1st February 2010
  • How many session?: One two hours session per week
  • How much?: $150 for 4 sessions (take it or leave it.... ) ... I may want to cancel lessons if circumstances arise but still I will only charge for the lessons attended....
  • How to place the booking?: Message me using 8764624 or contact me in my FB (Zha Hisyamuddin)
  • Number of students?: Maximum of 6 students
  • Special request: Please be punctual with your payments coz I have payments to take care myself.... :)
See you next year... SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.....

0 comments: