Assalamualaikum sir,I've noticed that you've stopped posting your results of your recorded runs. I just want to know if it's worth the money investing in the Nike+ for keeping accurate results.Thank you
I don't run anymore due to knee injury.... The answer to your question.... Yes and its motivating too.... I wish I can run again....
sorry to hear that, thanks for your opinion. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Assalamualaikum sir,
I've noticed that you've stopped posting your results of your recorded runs. I just want to know if it's worth the money investing in the Nike+ for keeping accurate results.
Thank you
I don't run anymore due to knee injury.... The answer to your question.... Yes and its motivating too.... I wish I can run again....
sorry to hear that, thanks for your opinion. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Post a Comment