Tuesday, January 30, 2007

BREAKING BENJAMIN

Since this blogging "thingy", I have discovered many new things. One of these new things (for me) is this SO-I-THOUGHT-NEW-BAND, (which actually is not), "BREAKING BENJAMIN". This has been an obsession amongst my students. Even in one of my students' blog, one of the songs (BREATH, I think)is automatically played every time the blog is visited (But usually I never pay so much attention to this particular song in this student's blog) I was wondering about this obsession. This morning my curiosity was answered. While I was driving to school, on air, a song by BREAKING BENJAMIN was played. The song really blew me........oops. Now I am currently surfing the net for songs by this band. I am sure the songs could be my possible running companion.

{Only last week one of my FITNESS CLUB student members let me listened to her MP3 collections. Believe it or not, one of the songs was a song from the BEATLES!! Hmmm... I was born when this band was in their prime time. Do not be offended OK, shouldn't you be listening to up-to-date bands?.... Hmmm (again!)}

0 comments: