Lately I got bored with the treadmill, so I went to Damuan instead. I ran on the IK track (the one on the left side with the ASEAN arches) for eight laps. It took me 52mins 22secs to complete my run. Based on today's run, I can say running outdoor is definitely tougher than on the treadmill. I am so determined to do even more in future (may be tomorrow). (For comparison, only recently I did 8K on the treadmill at a time less than 50 minutes)
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
MY FIRST OUTDOOR RUN IN 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Well don Adidarwish!
I've always wanted to know what was the distance when you go one round at Damuan (at the side where all the monuments are) I've heard from different people that it's about 800m, but Ive also heard that it's more than 1km.. Just curious, how do you know it's 1km?
hmmm... interesting, maybe I should measure using my polar watch & footpod
Me and my friend used to measure it using the "thing" (not sure what's it really called) people used to measure the distance of the road many years ago. It was really a rough measurement. I would also like to re-measure it once I got my nike+ipod. To shop around right now is a difficult task. You know, the BONUS mania has not ceased yet.
InsyaAllah will try it out once things at work have settled down, at the moment things in my life are quite hectic! Kejangkitan this BONUS mania youve been talking about kali hehehe
RF: yes please! keep us posted with your findings k? Ive always wanted to know!
Great site...keep up the good work!
Thanks for visting Jason......
Post a Comment