Wednesday, January 24, 2007

THE DEMISE

Last night, one of the prominent figures (apart from my wife, my children, my father and my wife's grand mother) in my life passed away after suffering brain cancer for many years. Ironically, after years of treatments, only about a week ago the illness was diagnosed as cancer. Before it was totally unknown. I was asking myself "What if this happened to me?". Actually this important individual was my wife's grand father but to me he was just like my own grandfather. I knew there was a little room in his heart for me. I knew there was a little love in that room. I knew I am just as much a grand child as his many other grand children. To Hj Shari, you will be missed and from the deepest of my heart I LOVE YOU.

2 comments:

Murabiyyah said...

Sorry to hear about your loss...
Condolences to you and your family, Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat, Amin...

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Thanks Murabiyah...... Amin..