Thursday, January 11, 2007

FRUITFUL WORKOUT

Summary of today's workout:

* Stretching

* 20 minutes walk at 6.7kmph

* 5K (Time = 30mins 34 secs, Speed = 9.1kmph to 10.1kmph)

* 10 minutes walk at 6.5kmph

* 5K Intervals (500m walk at 6.9kmph/500m run at 11kmph to 12kmph)

* 10 minutes walk at 6.3kmph

* Stretching

WEIGHT = Down to 81kg from 82kg (Good for me)


Wish I can do this more often.............

2 comments:

Reza Faizal said...

your speed is actually very good. I think you can do 5K in less than 30 minute soon....

btw... for the JPMC membership, if you can wait till 22/Feb/2007 then you can join my group.

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Hope I can do it under 30mins soon. Yes..I will join your group on the 22nd Feb. But for the time being I will renew my membership tmrw for one month first individually. Takut LAMPOH.. baru jua kan turun.