I have been teaching using my LCD projector since 2004 for the purpose of delivering my lessons. Early this year, the bulb blew. I have asked the computer shop from where I purchased the projector for the price of the bulb and they told me that the price was B$600+. WOW........ I can actually afford it but I simply could not spend that much for a bulb. (Worst come to worst I will have to get it. May be during the BONUS pay day end of this month). But to any bloggers out there, HAVE YOU ANY IDEA WHERE I CAN GET A CHEAPER ONE? (Wishful thinking!!!!!)
Monday, January 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
so far the cheapest I saw from internet is USD 288.00.
http://www.lcdprojectorbulbs.com/lcdprojectorbulb.asp_Q_ID_E_1382
Taking 5% for the Insurance & Freight, 5% for the Government Tax and 1.6 for the exchange rate the cost price is around BND508.00.
So if the shop is charging 600+, it's to pay for the labour charges and their profit.
Thanks for checking...... mau nda mau paksa jua bali......... mentang mentang bonus kan kuar ada ada saja tia....thanks again
Post a Comment