The plan was to do 10K. Lately anything planned was never materialised. Well, it was a good run though (according to my standard). Instead of running 10K, I ran two 5K today. Here's the details:
* Stretching
* First 5K at 31 mins 52 secs (Ist K-9.2, 2nd K-9.3, 3rd K-9.4, 4th K-9.5, 5th K-9.6)
* I K walking at 6.7kmph
* Second 5K at 33 mins 19 secs (Speed: 9.0kmph flat throughout)
* I K walking at 6.5kmph
* Stretching (I paid particular attention to my back)
My back seems to be OK today.............Hope this is a sign of full recovery.
Sunday, January 7, 2007
TWO 5K RUN........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
hmmm... your first 5K time is good.... I'll use your speed for my reference...
Yesterday I was running 5K (1stK - 8.5, 2ndK - 8.7, 3rdK - 9.3, 4&5thK 10.3) for 32.35 minutes....
The intention was to continue the first 5K up to 10K. Somehow my MP3 player abis bateri. Langsung keboringan. Cannot run without music in my ears...Actually I was also using your yesterday's 5K time for my reference... Ok lets motivate each other.....
ah... use MP3 also... I run with my iPod Nano... you should get one after your bonus.
Actually its amongst the things in my list to be bought masa bonus...he he
Post a Comment