Sunday, January 21, 2007

SO NEAR YET SO FAR

Started my workout at 7.50am. It was another 10K run. Unlike my Friday 10K run, this run was a comfortable one. Actually I could do more but today I have to limit my workout to one hour (+/-10mins) because I got lots of errands to do including visiting my wife's sick grand father. Here's the summary:

* Stretching

* 10K run (Speed = 9.3kmph to 10.5kmph, Time = 61mins 25secs)

* Stretching

I think by next week, I should be able to break the 60minutes barrier for a 10K run.

Note:

* Weight = 81kg

* Back pain = Better than yesterday

* Others = My left knee feels slightly painful

2 comments:

Reza Faizal said...

1 min 25 sec to cut down. You getting faster.

Help to motivate me to push myself abit harder.

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Thanks... Happened to be, there was somebody running along with me on the other treadmill... So I was a bit motivated this morning