I was looking for something in the store room and the first thing I saw was my BIKE. The last time I rode on it was way back in 2003. Back then, cycling was my an alternative way apart from running, in my quest of getting fit. I think I am going to start again soon (that is, if PERMISSION is granted by my wife). She was and I am sure still is PARANOID about this cycling thing. I know she mean well.
Monday, January 22, 2007
CYCLING, MY ALTERNATIVE TO RUNNING
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi.... I also got a bike... mine is a racing bike Scott USA S5... what's yours? mountain or race... maybe we should go cycling together.... I actually haven't go cycling for more than 6 months already.
Mine is exactly like the one in the pic...racing bike Scott Elite. I think I will cycle again after losing 2 or 3 more kg.... Yah why not cycling together... My missus is already paranoid upon knowing me wanting to start again... He he... I said DEATH can be anywhere...
Post a Comment