Saturday, January 20, 2007

TWO 6K RUNS

Started my workout at 7.50am. The lady at the counter came early as usual. Good working attitude. Keep it up, SISTER. After stretching religiously, I started my run at a speed of 9.3kmph. I increased the speed by 0.1kmph for every 1K covered. However, fatigue strikes towards the end of 6K mark. I stopped and walked at a speed of 6.5kmph for 10 minutes and ran another 6K run. For the second 6K, I started at 9.0kmph and increased the speed by 0.2kmph for every 1K covered. Here's the summary:

* Stretching - Very religiously this morning because my BEST FRIEND, the BACK PAIN is back visiting me - welcome back (irritatingly)

* First 6K (Speed = 9.3kmph to 9.8kmph, Time = 37mins 43secs)

* 10 minutes walk at 6.5kmph

* Second 6K (Speed = 9.0kmph to 10.0kmph, Time = 37mins 55secs)

* More stretching (Thank you very much!!!!)

The back pain is killing me!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: