Sunday, February 4, 2007

10K WITH NIKE+iPOD

I did my first 10K road running this morning with my nike+ipod. I am so motivated that I finally broke the one hour barrier. My time was 57mins 49secs. I have sent my running data to nikeplus.com but the trouble was, I still am not sure how to copy the chart from that website (just like my fellow running blogger, Murabbiyah did). I have asked Murabbiyah concerning this matter. Hopefully she will respond to my tag soon. The sooner I figure out the means to copy the chart the sooner I will past it here.

Talking about this nike+ipod (and the ipod nano I recently purchased), I can say that it is the best gadget that I ever have as an avid runner (just like the shutter bugs with their camera, right guys?). (By the way, to my missus, you are still my number one, no worries). May be my high running motivation this morning was due to this (and I have to admit, may also be due to the FREE NEW Fujitsu notebook he he.......).

Finally got it. Thanks to my fellow running bloggers: Murabbiyah and Reza.


6 comments:

Reza Faizal said...

congratulation for breaking the 10K below 60 minutes... also for your new iPod+Nike

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Thanks RF... Before the run, I have calibrated it twice....I still need to calibrate it to make it more accurate..........

Faithful Soles said...

Way to go Adidarwish! Keep up the great work, and keep reading the Faithful Soles web site for inspiration!

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Thanks Robert.....

Murabiyyah said...

wowie!! I admit, I is jeles! you used the treadmill or you ran outdoors?
I ran before calibrating my iPod btw, luan iski heehee Wil probably run later if weather permits
btw, when you find the data you want at nikeplus.com, you press 'Print screen'.
Then open 'Paint' program and press control+V. Crop the part you want and paste on a new 'paint' file, resize and save as jpg.format. Holler if you need any help okie

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

The same route u used the other day but then I did it in about two and a half laps. Thanks for the info will try it right away.......