Saturday, February 3, 2007

HOW COOL WAS THAT?


I was elected as a leader of this COP "thingy" (still BLURRRR what it is about actually) by the ministry of education. The first meeting was this afternoon at Dewan Chancellor UBD. I was soooo reluctant actually. Well with heavy heart me and my colleagues went to the designated conference room. Upon entering the room, we saw about 20 units of Fujitsu Lifebook C Series. I was saying to my friend "May be we will be given one unit each" (Sarcastically actually).

In the middle of the meeting an announcement was made by the facilitator that each team leader will be given one unit Fujitsu. What???? Suddenly I was in a mood and sooo attentive through out the meeting. They said it was as an incentive for us to work hard in making this COP project successful. This really made my day (Come to think of this, only this morning I was thinking of getting a new laptop for myself..... Hmmmmmm!!!!)

9 comments:

Zadm said...

Congrats for the laptop and for being elected as COP, have you log in to the portalwerx already??

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Ha ha....what a small world. U r Hj Izad right? Ya... at least the computer motivates me to make this COP thingy (what the hell it is actually..... still blur about it) successful..... No, may be tomorrow... LOL LOL LOL

Reza Faizal said...

What actually is COP?

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

It is a new project where our mission is to gather and compile any resources both for teachers and students. These resources are then to be computed to be access by others. So COP is actually short for Committee of Practices. The main objective is to provide enough resources that can help to improve examination results... And I am head of Biology COP...

Zadm said...

yup small world, I didn't expect to be in the same group as you. Its a priviledge to be selected and participate. What I could catch today is the word support and contribution. YEah they should motivate us, hopefully they can provide the laptop for all members, AMIN hehe. The Knowledge Management Portal is quite new to me and it will take a while for all of us to get the hang of it. Well, we have 3 weeks for the trial.

heisbaolah said...

Ku pikir COP atu polis.... good idea membagi notebook atu, with the current price, probably semua boleh kana sponsor.

BTW apa specnya? aku pun survey notebook jua.

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

The right time zadm. I hope the rest of the members will also be given (as was "promised"). By the way nice to meet (or rather see) you yesterday? I link you OK?

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Heisbaollah... I also thought so.. I thought the task was to "police" the progress (or whatever) of the subject. BTW I haven't got the time to explore it yet. It is still in the box. I am yet to explore my new running gadget to be tested this morning....

Bruneian said...

Grats bro...

Who provide the Ms. Access programming?