I did another run on the Jerudong highway. I started at Bukit Shahbandar with the intention to run longer than yesterday (at least 8K). From Bukit Shahbandar I ran towards UBD and turned back at 4K mark. I stopped at 6.5K mark because muscle cramp hit my left calf. After nursing the excruciating pain for about 5 minutes at the "road shoulder" (Hmmm... is there such thing?), I tried to continue the run but managed to run up to 6.8K mark. I walked through for the remaining route towards Bukit Shahbandar.My wife on the other hand, did her 7K brisk walking with more running this time. She was accompanied by her sister who is really in need of exercise. Actually we forced her to come along with us in hoping that she will be motivated to shed that extra kilos (way extra actually, sorry Bi if you are reading this). Hope to see results in three months time Bi. As long as you have the will power to get in shape, I am sure it can be achieved.
Note: It is good to see that more and more Bruneians are now into fitness (Based on my observations at Bukit Shahbandar and Damuan Recreational Park as well as the increasing number of people enrolling as members at JPMC gym). Others who are thinking of getting into fitness, what are you guys waiting for? Get your act right. NOW!!!
Sunday, February 25, 2007
CALF MUSCLE CRAMP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment