Saturday, February 24, 2007

TODAY, I SET A GOAL

Today I did a 6.5K run along the Jerudong highway. I started from Bukit Shahbandar and ran towards UBD. At 3K mark, I turned back towards Bukit Shahbandar. The following chart summarises my run which was a difficult run because I have to run against the wind all the time.

Today, I set a goal for myself to run at least 80K in 4 weeks time. So, as of today I have 28 days left to achieve this goal.

While I was running, my wife was also doing her exercise along the jogging track down the hills of Bukit Shahbandar. Today she managed to walk briskly (plus a little bit of running) for about 7K (5 laps of the jogging track). Keep up the good work, dear. With your sheer determination, I am sure you can achieve your goal in one month time.

0 comments: