I can say my daughters are "Book Worms" (Well proudly!!!). They are avid readers of any reading materials (be it newspaper, magazine or novel). My eldest, Auni had finished reading all the Harry Potter series and the Eragon series last December. For her recent birthday, as in the previous years, she requested novels for her birthday presents. So a week before her birthday, we went to ICKLE BOOK store to get her some good books (10 books in total actually). Amongst those are CHARLIE BONE books (a series of five actually) by Jenny Nimmo. Today is the 20th of February and she had finished reading three of those books. It is a very good series and for parents out there, I highly recommend CHARLIE BONE for your children. If they like the HARRY POTTER series, I am sure they will like the CHARLIE BONE series.
The following are the books:







0 comments:
Post a Comment