The following pics are the outcome of my wife's experimentation with her Canon 400D Body:
Aunidayini and Adidarwish, your kids are beautiful! All this time I though adidarwish was derived from the brand Adidas,nama your son rupanya hehe
LOL LOL LOL.... Just because I am into ADIDAS.... LOL LOL (SOME MORE)... May be the next one I will name ADIDAS.... he he he...
the pics are lovely! it is so clearAnd, the expressions, simply superb~
I never appreciate photography before until now.... yea I think the quality is good enough for a beginner.....
your quality and the composition of your pictures are way better than beginners, sir~
He he... not mine, my wife's...... Mine will be coming soon..... I haven't even touch the camera...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aunidayini and Adidarwish, your kids are beautiful!
All this time I though adidarwish was derived from the brand Adidas,nama your son rupanya hehe
LOL LOL LOL.... Just because I am into ADIDAS.... LOL LOL (SOME MORE)... May be the next one I will name ADIDAS.... he he he...
the pics are lovely! it is so clear
And, the expressions, simply superb~
I never appreciate photography before until now.... yea I think the quality is good enough for a beginner.....
your quality and the composition of your pictures are way better than beginners, sir~
He he... not mine, my wife's...... Mine will be coming soon..... I haven't even touch the camera...
Post a Comment