It was a fruitful run this morning. I managed to run 8K in 45mins 52secs. But the bad thing was, my nike+ipod was not behaving well this morning. Throughout the run, nobody reminded me about the distances I covered. Usually, a male voice would remind me about my running distances in every kilometer covered. I sensed something fishy but I just proceeded with my run since I felt very comfortable with my running. I stopped at the end of 8K and checked my gadget. I was so shocked because the recorded running distance was only about 3K and my running pace as appeared on the screen of my ipod was about 15 minutes per kilometer. What the............... BIG mistake obviously! So I decided then on to calibrate my gadget. After doing some calibration runs and walks, the data shown on the screen on my ipod still did not match with that recorded by the treadmill. Hmmmm........... I removed the sensor off the sole of my shoe and transferred it in the shoe pouch and did some more calibration works. Only then I was a happy man. Everything matched. So I guess I will have to rely on my shoe pouch again for my future runs.....
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment