Thursday, March 15, 2007

FIRST TERM HOLIDAY.... YEAAAA!!!

To all teachers (who really are in need of recuperation) and students in Brunei, HAPPY FIRST TERM HOLIDAY. Enjoy it!!! I sure am going to enjoy it with more running. If possible, every day for the whole ten days holiday.


http://photobucket.com/albums/v40/mitsiki/glitterromance/happyholidays/6.gif

5 comments:

Reza Faizal said...

holiday.... wohoo... can run everyday.

When can i have mine ... hmmmm.....

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

He he... that's the plan....

Murabiyyah said...

siukkk ahhh cutiii!!! I went to my office humming and smiling tadi and punched out with a big smile on my face sambil nyanyi nyanyi haha I still have some loose ends to tie though but I rather not think about it now.. what's more important is, CUTIIII!! weeeheeeee!!! ehhehehe

Zul-Fadly said...

Have a nice holiday... I plan to do the same... I did not apply for leave because I have so much work but I intend to run every morning hehehe and if i have the energy in the afternoon as well hehehehe.. We might see each other hehehe

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Murabiyyah... u can say that again... yep siuk.

Sirt... have a nice holiday to u too.... and happy running too.