Thursday, March 1, 2007

MS INTER-HOUSE CROSS COUNTRY RACE

The School held an inter-house cross country race this morning. The boys were running at a distance of about 7K while the girls were running at a distance of about 4K. As for the teachers, regardless of gender, the running distance was similar to the distance of the girls.... He he he.... Quite short for male teachers. Actually I didn't really favour this distance because I am very bad at short distances. As a result, I managed to finish the race, eighth behind much younger teachers who have the speed for running shorter distances. I must give myself a pat at the back though, for leaving some other younger teachers behind me. The following chart summarises the run.

2 comments:

Reza Faizal said...

I also don't really like short distance as it normally take me 20 minutes before my body feel all charge up. 10K is what I want do do consistently.

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Exactly RF..... usually I will only be comfortable after running 3K.... like u said, yes the body will be more adapted to the environment after 3K..... BTW from yesterday's run, it shows that I need to run outdoor more especially running under the hot stinging sunshine....