Friday, March 2, 2007

7K RUN OUTSIDE THE STADIUM

The following chart summarises my run this morning. It was a hard run because of the stinging sunshine. Nevertheless it was a consistent run considering the many steep slopes I have to endured along the route.

The following chart shows my overall run so far since setting the goal to run 140K in four weeks time. From this chart it can be seen that I am short by about 8K. I have a lot of catching up to do and I have 23 days left to complete my mission.


This morning my wife managed to walk briskly for about 6K (with more running this time). And as of today, she has managed to loss 1kg. So she has 4 more kilos to shed. This morning also, we managed to persuade my wife's other sister to come along with us to the stadium. She is also in very much need to shed some kilos (though not as much compared to the other sister). Hmmmm......... who will be our next VICTIM? May be the inlaws!!!!

8 comments:

Reza Faizal said...

140KM in 4 weeks... that's more than 3 marathon run in 4 weeks

Murabiyyah said...

waah, well doneee.. what I did seem like peanuts when compared to you!! hehe keep on running!

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

RF.... 140K is to ambitious actually... with my work loads right now it seems impossible but I will try

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Murabiyyah... what u did for a lady runner is far better than most ladies in Brunei... you keep on running too

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

CORRECTION: TOO AMBITIOUS NOT TO.... SORRY, MY BAD

Reza Faizal said...

I agree with Adidarwish... Actually I've been noticing your long run even before you start your blog, very impressive!

Murabiyyah said...

Thanks for the support and encouraging words Adidarwish and RF! I was inspired to challenge myself by running longer and faster only after I read you guys punya blogs so the credit isn't all mine =)

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

No problem.... wish there are more of US in future....