Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A TOTAL OF 11K

Today I ran twice: 8K and 3K. For the 8K ran, I started at a speed of 10.5K/hour. I increased the speed gradually until I reached 11.7K/hour. As a result I managed to improve my running pace which was 5mins 13secs per kilometer. For this 8K run, I clocked a comfortable time of 41mins 55secs. The following chart summarises the run.


For the 3K run, I started at a speed of 10.6K/hour and ended the run at the speed of 11K/hour. For this run I managed to clock a time of 16mins 15secs. The following chart summarises the run.


The following chart shows my goal update. As of today, I am 8K behind my target. 25K more in order to achieve my goal.


My wife improved her running today. She ran and walked for about 45 minutes covering a total distance of 5K. Today she managed to run longer which was about 4K. Good! keep it up.

0 comments: