Today I ran 10K like there is no tomorrow. The motivation was very high this morning that I clocked my fastest 10K ever, 53mins 32secs with an average pace of 5mins 20secs per kilometer. At the end of the run I was congratulated by Paula Radcliffe for clocking my fastest 10K run. The following chart summarises the run.
The following chart shows my goal update. From the chart (click to enlarge), it is clear that I am still 14K behind my target. Including today, I have four more days to complete my mission. I think I will have to run 13K each for the next three days in order to complete my mission to run 140K in four weeks time. Lets see!!!
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
MY FASTEST 10K (SO FAR)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
wowie.. well done!! mustve been a great run! I'm all psyched to go running now, I aim for now is to reach 9km in less than an hour but my fitness level's not there yet.. congratulations! (although I'm no Paula Radcliffe ehhe)
10KM in 53 minutes... that's fast... you must be doing like 11+KM/H
Murabiyyah..... thanks.... your time will come he he
RF... yes first 1K was 9.5km/hr after that I increased the speed gradually up to 11.5km/hr... the last 5K was already above 11km/hr... lurus ada mood.... he he
Post a Comment