It was scorching hot yesterday during the annual sports selection. I felt slightly feverish. For precaution, I took several medication. By doing so, I was hoping that I am not going to be sick. But when I woke up this morning, I was aching all over the body, especially the joints. I felt guilty for not working out much this week so I decided to go to the gym no matter what. I knew my body would not respond well if I run so instead I used the elliptical machine for 70minutes. The first 30minutes I used the "walk in the park" course at a resistance of 10. After that, for 20minutes I used the "Himalayan trek" course at a resistance of 8 and I ended up with another 20 minutes using the "steady climb" course at a resistance of 8. Did I feel any better after the workout? Usually it does but not this time. I think I am getting sicker!
BTW, my wife came along and as of today, she had achieved her target ideal weight for her height, 59kg (losing 3kg in about one month) Well done..... Keep up the good work.
BTW, my wife came along and as of today, she had achieved her target ideal weight for her height, 59kg (losing 3kg in about one month) Well done..... Keep up the good work.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
To all my students, I think I will have to cancel tomorrow's and Tuesday's practicals. To those who are visiting this blog, please spread around about the cancellation. However, the morning lessons will still go on. I can't afford to be absent guys! We have one more topic to catch up.
To all my students, I think I will have to cancel tomorrow's and Tuesday's practicals. To those who are visiting this blog, please spread around about the cancellation. However, the morning lessons will still go on. I can't afford to be absent guys! We have one more topic to catch up.


0 comments:
Post a Comment