After having two days off, I went back to school today still not fully recovered. I am glad I am not at home, or else I would be taking pictures of every single inch of the house like I did yesterday. Despite the illness, I was so motivated to start a new topic on THE BRAIN. But the funny thing was, after teaching this topic for god knows how many years, I was somehow blurred about it. I totally forgot all concepts related to this topic. What happened today? Not only that, two other weird things happened this morning. First, I was asking my daughters when they kissed me on the cheek (daily ritual actually before going out of the car): "You guys are doing this, because?"... I did not realised then but it strucked me while I was in my Form 5S class. I remembered one of my daughters responded with a giggle: "My dad an alien....". Something like that... Hmmm what's up with me today?
Another thing, I carried up my lap top bag to the staffroom, and only realised that the computer was not in it. No wonder the bag was unusually light. Help!!! What's up with me?
Because of these "happenings", I decided against teaching so I gave my students works to do instead. Sorry guys, I was not myself today. Wonder why? Felt like a zombie walking around the school with no worries in my mind. That's it! That's what I was asking Murabiyyah yesterday in respond to her post. I remembered saying this "How does it feel if we have no worries in our mind?...." or more or less. Something like that.... Oh god, got to stop from this babbling..........
Another thing, I carried up my lap top bag to the staffroom, and only realised that the computer was not in it. No wonder the bag was unusually light. Help!!! What's up with me?
Because of these "happenings", I decided against teaching so I gave my students works to do instead. Sorry guys, I was not myself today. Wonder why? Felt like a zombie walking around the school with no worries in my mind. That's it! That's what I was asking Murabiyyah yesterday in respond to her post. I remembered saying this "How does it feel if we have no worries in our mind?...." or more or less. Something like that.... Oh god, got to stop from this babbling..........


2 comments:
I think it's the drugs talking! hehe must be the medication =)
I think so... he he he
Post a Comment