I am not fully recovered yet. I still have this traces of dizziness, wobbly legs and breathlessness. But after not running for almost one week, I am not going to pamper this illness any more. I miss running but I knew I can't run because of my condition. So today, with my wife, we went to Bukit Shahbandar to break some sweat. We used the jogging trail and walked for five laps which took us about 50 minutes. Hopefully this Sunday, I will be fully recovered and fit enough to run again.
Usually whenever I was sick, I would lose weight (2 or 3kg) but not this time. I gained one kg back. So I am now back to 79kg. Why am I not surprise? During my illness these past few days, I ate as if there is no tomorrow but all those things that I ate were tasteless (but the urge to eat was so high....why?)
Usually whenever I was sick, I would lose weight (2 or 3kg) but not this time. I gained one kg back. So I am now back to 79kg. Why am I not surprise? During my illness these past few days, I ate as if there is no tomorrow but all those things that I ate were tasteless (but the urge to eat was so high....why?)


3 comments:
Dont be too hard on yourself mate, I'm guessing your body's gone on strike because it's been through a lot i.e. losing weight and running for faster and longer periods of time?
I'm sure after you fully recover from this setback you'll be up and running in no time doing faster speeds and losing more weight!!
Thanks for the motivation... I really need one....
Post a Comment