Monday, May 7, 2007

8K AND A KNEE PAIN

The intention was to run 10K. But after 7K, my left knee started to protest so to make my journey to the gym worth, I forced my self to run until I reached the 8K mark. I did my 8K run in a comfortable time of 40 minutes and 11 seconds. Could have been under 40 minutes if not for the damn knee pain. About the knee pain, why am I not surprise? I did not stretch. Well I deserved the pain........

Summary (as recorded by my nike+ipod):
  • Distance - 8K
  • Time - 40 minutes 11 seconds
  • Pace - 5 minutes per kilometer
  • Speed range - 10.5K/hr to 12.7K/hr
I also used the elliptical machine for 20 minutes (course Himalayan trek, resistance = 8). By the way, my computer still cannot do the print screen function so looks like there will be no more running charts!!!

Note to self: Stretch, stretch and more stretch...........

0 comments: