I overheard some students this morning calling some teachers name. Well, as a student myself 20+ years ago, I did the same thing. It can be generalized that students, where ever they are, are typically like that. I used to call this particular teacher "Cikgu Bell Bottom" because he was the only teacher during my lower secondary time to wear bell bottom pant with extra wide bottom. During the same era, there was this teacher who wore an extra large tie and guess what did we call him? Cikgu Pengayuh..... yes that's right Pengayuh as in "Oar". Yet during the same era, there was this teacher who wore extra large shade and we called her Miss Bumble Bee. Hmmm.... I have just realised while typing this, it was all about size during that time.
Going back to what I overheard this morning makes me wonder what my students called me behind my back? Definitely "sarcastic" must be in the list of names.
Going back to what I overheard this morning makes me wonder what my students called me behind my back? Definitely "sarcastic" must be in the list of names.


4 comments:
Hahahahaha! Now that i think about it, i remember my friends and i called one of our teachers as "Cikgu Unicorn" coz he wore purple pants everyday. Erk...now i wondering what in the world my students call me! heheheh
We can never know right?.... Serve us teachers right if we are named names.... whether we want to hear it or not..... like it or not.... he he
haha LOL I distinctly remember how we coined one commerce teacher as 'Mr.Bulu Idung' because he had looooong nose hair!
You know how people say what goes round comes round? I dont think I wanna know what they call me!
LOL LOL LOL...... u got that right what goes round comes round....
Post a Comment