Sunday, May 6, 2007

PLAYLIST-LESS RUN

Like I said in my previous post, problems nowadays come and go, and yet today another problem came. I was just about to start my run when I realised that my ipod was empty, not even one song to accompany my run. I must have erased them by accident recently when I down-loaded i-tunes into my other lappy. Luckily the gym was playing running beat musics. Thank you very much.

I did 5K in a respectable time of 25minutes 10seconds. Must be the new shoes. My wife also did a better 5K (38minutes 12seconds). Must also be her new shoes. After the run, I used the elliptical machine for 45 minutes (a combination of Himalayan trek and Steady climb courses; Resistance between 8 to 10).

Met Mr Sirt today when we were just about to finish our workout. Nice to have your acquaintance and looking good bro...... And happy running shoes hunting! Hey! why not hint your fiance for "hantaran". He he.......

OK... got to stop now. Got to be ready for the movie-date with my daughters!!! (My wife is not much of a movie goer. She sleeps throughout the movie!) Spiderman 3, here we come!!!!

2 comments:

Zul-Fadly said...

Bro that was the original idea but we didnt want to have to many gangsas.

I'm going to the Lion City right after the wedding so I'll do my hunting there.

If would appreciate it if I could have your full name e-mailed to me. I would love to invite you and your wife to my reception. It would be an honour. Eventhough we've only met a couple of times. But I feel like I have know you for a wee bit from blogging. So please email me at zul_fadly@hotmail.com

Thank you so much

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Will do.... thanks