I opened another blog on the 17th of May with the intention of helping my students mainly (also other form five students in Brunei) to do their revision for the upcoming 'O' level examination. Somehow, today I discovered right in front of my face (thankful in a way that it had to be this way) that there were a couple of individuals who are interested in gaining benefits out of this blog (for *cough* commercial purpose *cough*). So, thinking on how many sleepless nights I have spent last week and I will be spending in the many more weeks to come, I decided to privatise the blog with effect today and will only open it to all my students of MA 5A, 5S, 5O and 5N (or may be some nice students from other classes - you know who you are!!! *cough* Eric *cough*). So to all my students, if you think that the blog is useful to you, you can give me your e-mail address tomorrow so that you can gain access to it as soon as possible.
Hey... Believe me.... It is useful and more than enough for your Biology 'O' level examination.
Hey... Believe me.... It is useful and more than enough for your Biology 'O' level examination.


5 comments:
bro what about some of the girls from my school who I've told about your bio site? could they register as well?
Sorry to hear about the misappropriate use of it. Some people can be cruel
Sure.... send me their emails to mine... adidarwish@yahoo.co.uk
ok will do. Thanks bro. Will let you know once I've dropped off the invite ok.
I also have not been to the gym in very long time. Beendoing onlt 3km runs. *sigh*
The day is getting nearer... I think I must congratulate you much ahead before the very day......
No problem.... congratulation a head of the very day too... he he
Post a Comment