Sunday, May 20, 2007

SICK AGAIN!!!

My wife and I were planning to run outdoor today since yesterday. I knew I was not feeling well since after my last run at the gym (Friday) but I thought after overdosing myself with some medicines, I would be well enough to run today. Well, I am not. I am sick! sick! sick! and I don't actually want to be sick right now. It seems like yesterday that I was having my last illness and I have just picked up some speed and endurance in my running. And now I am sick again and this time I got some kind of pneumonia. Well, that's what I thought based on the symptoms like the whizzy and bubbly sound when I am breathing. To make matter worse Borneo Clinic is closed every Sunday. So I will have to wait until tomorrow!!! Why not the hospital? No offense people... I hate long wait and long queue.

5 comments:

Murabiyyah said...

I share the same sentiments, whenever Im sick I go to private clinics instead because I cant be bothered to wait..plus Im not too sure where to go exactly, local health centre or ripas? at the end of the day, still too much hassle!

BTW, get well soon!

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Thanks Murabiyyah....

Zul-Fadly said...

Get well soon bro. I dont know how to hand you the invitation card. I dont know anyone in MS except for Pichai but I rarely see him. But if I do bump into him I will just hand it to him ok.

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Thanks bro..... sure....

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

As suggested by RF, why not leave the card at the gym counter....